Behr Paint - Deckover paint
I WILL NOT recommend this paint to ANYONE.I paid $158.00 for five gallons of this paint it don't roll like show on TV or paper.You can't pint in the day paint dry up in pan and gets thick coat on it.
I am so DISAPPOINTED in this paint.I would not of spent so dam much money on it I could understand it doing this but. I would take it back to the store if I would not of used it all ready.
I would like my money back.BAD PAINT.I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "Paint home in early August exterior from of my home there is a lot of pulled paint, and also paint is also hard with liquid on top of the five..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud! He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "WORST flower company ever! Paid $90 for a small dead arrangement of flowers that should have been a large bouquet size. I paid extra to deliver same day and it..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "Wrong Vanity Shipped, Cheap Broken parts from Virtu USA Vanities. Virtu USA shipped the wrong vanity and took a month to even admit it!! Horrible customer service, and a huge..."
- "I bought a Freedom Stick 250u on Listia for 82,100 credits. I was suspicious of the auction from the very beginning. ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE GUT..."